JellyBeanStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SakuraX GM APP [=

2 posters

Go down

SakuraX GM APP [= Empty SakuraX GM APP [=

Post  SakuraX Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Name: Zaila
Ign: SakuraX
E-mail: xFLiPd0rk_562@yahoo.com
TimeZone: Pacific Standard Time
Why Should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am a loyal and trustworthy Admin . I love to help new players and help host events to make the server more fun. I can also bring my friends from other private servers to this one to help populate the server.
How long will you be on the server a day? or a week: I will go on the server each day for at least 2 hours or more . I have free time on my hands right now so I could practically be on for about 4 days straight but I have a life so im not going to do that [x.
Do you like Lacie and Linda? (i hope so)(Optional): Yes , Yes ^.^
Can you code? Nope, Sorry , C++ confuses me . Suspect
Experience: I have been a GM on another Private server called EchoMS. I've been there since the start of it and it has become populated till the owner left without notifying the members so it just died . I do have a gm handbook on my desktop . I <33 helping new people out and making the server lots of fun .
Comments:I will try my best to make sure that this private server becomes one of the best ones out there . If I get picked to become a gm , ill do my job to prevent hackers from ruining the fun of others . . . . My New Favorite Private Server right here .. . . . JellyBeanStory FTW ! <3

Feel free to add some more stuff If you need to! Suspect
SakuraX
SakuraX

Back to top Go down

SakuraX GM APP [= Empty Re: SakuraX GM APP [=

Post  AdminLacie Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:39 pm

it is impressive u will be added to the pending Gm`s list so you have like a 90% chance in being a gm Smile
AdminLacie
AdminLacie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum