JellyBeanStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaSabi's GM APP

3 posters

Go down

WaSabi's GM APP Empty WaSabi's GM APP

Post  forthelosers Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 am

Name:Kevin =D
Ign:WaSabi
E-mail:kevin_chin123@hotmail.com
TimeZone: Who cares about this one 0_o.
Why Should we pick you?: Because most people in servers say that "When i become GM i will ban hackers and keep da server clean." Well it not all about catching hackers, but u still need to catch hackers. Well u need to be Smart , Experienced and Helpful.
How long will you be on the server a day? or a week:i am active mostly if its not hw or Other stuff mostly 3hrs aday
Do you like Lacie and Linda? (i hope so)(Optional):Im not sure, i dont even no them though lolz but i think they're Okie.
Can you code? No, sorry my cumputer has a virus so i can't download anything that need's to install, i can 4 maplestory.
Experience: i been in 5 servers 1 i am head Gm but i am not owner da 5 servers r: AngelicMS,PoppyMs,SunsetMs(HEAD gm),NickzMs,ScaryMs
Comments:Lawls i think i should be Event Gm cuz im mostly fun =DD and active.

forthelosers

Back to top Go down

WaSabi's GM APP Empty Re: WaSabi's GM APP

Post  Admin Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:37 am

Well, as you can see on the site, there's already a lot of pending GMs. To be exact, there are four :O Right now, there is no space for new GMs. Also, Time Zone DOES matter... because then (depending on the time zone) you can be on at certain times when other GMs can't be on. Well, getting to the point here Smile... Declined.

Admin
Admin

https://jellybeanstory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SOPHiE Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:18 am

ALSO... we dont have many people playing right now.. so we need to see if anyone else joins. And since there are a lot of pending GMs already.. i think we'd be ok for a while [like linny said] and the server is up very much. so.. yeah =/
SOPHiE
SOPHiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum