JellyBeanStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM application.

5 posters

Go down

My GM application. Empty My GM application.

Post  deathtodares Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:19 am

Kevin’s GM application
NAME: Kevin
IGN: Kevinpwns ( or if that IGN is taken I will make up one ex. DareDevils, K3Vpwns, ) this is if I do not already play your server. I will change IGN if I do play your server.
IF GM: Some server use names like [GM] Kevin for their IGN so I can take whatever name you want me to have.
TIME ZONE: Eastern (USA)
HOW LONG WILL I STAY: I will stay as long as the server is fun and as long as possible. I love to learn about different servers.
HOW DID I FIND SERVER: I look up sites on Google like extreme top 100 MapleStory©️ private server. I also use YouTube™️ to find some server and information about them. I also use any other site that have a list of private servers.
WHY I WANT TO BE GM/ PICK ME: My duty will be to keep the server (or if you say otherwise) as good as possible so we can have fun without lagging of disconnecting. I would love to help ban hackers and to help new members. I am very nice and love to help people. I can also do events and I am a great learner. I always try to follow rules and be nice to other GMs. I have played many other servers that are very good. I have also played the real MapleStory©️ for a little while (over 1 year). I have also been to many summoning parties hosted by GMs and I know that u should not summon a large amount of monsters (depending on servers summoning capacity). I have also used many summoning bags and know not to summon more than one. I also have seen a server that has a horntail sac that summons 3 or more of them. If that is a problem I would advise people not to summon it if it lags the server. I will try to be kind and never fight with other GMs. I can also help with website forums and other website information. I can post whatever you need me to. I also love to talk with people if they are not feeling good and I try to make them happy. I also try not to annoy people in anyway. I will be as dedicated as I can to the server and help you in anyway. I have a handbook and can get another. I usually print off the codes and have them ready when I need them. I am usually very organized (or at least try to be). I would love to advertise as much as possible to get a lot of people to join.
HOW WILL I HELP SERVER: I will follow rules and try to make the game as fun as I can without ruining it. I want everyone to have fun and enjoy your server. I will learn coding if you need me to by reading many guides posted on the internet. I could also most likely learn NPC scripting also from a few guides I read earlier back. I would be happy to post guides or links onto the website or forums. I would try to post almost every day if someone new has posted and I will alert forum moderators if there are any problems. I will also post any bugs/errors if there are any with the server.
HOW TO DEAL WITH: -New members- help them and teach them about server rules.
-Hackers-Ban them. Use ban commands.
- GMs- Be kind and respect them and make sure they follow rules.
-Anyone else: make sure they follow rules and have a great time.
EXPERIENCE: I have made a v.55 server for me practice being a GM and have played many other versions. I am currently on v.62 but will change if I am considered for any GM spot. I have played many server and spent plenty of time talking, listening, and GMs on some of the servers I have played. I have played over 20 different private servers to see new facts and information and try different repacks and version of MapleStory©️. I am not too experienced with coding but im sure I can learn if I read up on many guides.
WILL I LEAVE IF DENIED A GM: If the server is good and kind and the GMs that have been chosen are nice I will try to play if you could please email me the website.
INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I love videos games and MapleStory©️. I also like to test stuff on computers and learn new stuff. When I do play I love to help people and make them happy. On some servers I host non- GM events and they allow me to do hog races, seek and find (while moving), and summon events (if the server has summoning bags). I go to as many events as I can. I do go to school and honors algebra is very long. I do get good grades and learn very fast. I have played other games like RuneScape©️ and I made a private server and website for it but I quit and decided to play MapleStory©️ private servers a while ago. I am a nice person and very helpful (I do not like people hacking if it is not allowed). I only know English so far but we have a Spanish class at school (this might not help me much with speaking Spanish).
CONTACT: If you want to consider me please email me at: sports_dude1000@live.com and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for reading my application. I will usually respond to you that day or 1-2 days later. I check my email every day and will respond to you. Please send me an email even if you are not choosing me for GM and I would love to try your server.
P.S.I may not have been playing on your server but if you would email me the server name if I am not already playing I would be happy to start (this would be because of the version I am currently running but would be happy to change if you wish to hire me and liked my application.
- I would also like to consider my bro to be a GM also. He would be very helpful with me by his side. Good luck with your server and website. I hope you have a great and long lasting server filled with many people and nice GMs. I would like to say congratulations to anyone who becomes a GM. 
I have created this application with the rules of many other servers. If I have left something out contact me with my email and I will tell you what you need to know. Thank You.

deathtodares

Back to top Go down

My GM application. Empty Re: My GM application.

Post  Admin Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:58 am

You didn't follow the Application format. Declined

Admin
Admin

https://jellybeanstory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SOPHiE Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 am

lawls <3 u linny!
SOPHiE
SOPHiE

Back to top Go down

Post  vZero Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:00 am

lmao srsly that is 2 long
vZero
vZero

Back to top Go down

Post  SOPHiE Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 am

fo sho dude..
SOPHiE
SOPHiE

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminLacie Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm

1. Its to long
2.i dont like to read
3. try not to make ur gm app one of your first posts.
4.whenever you make a gm app follow the way it is supposed to look we decided on that format because it seemed just right not to long and not to short.
5. ehm no cheesy stuff in ur gm app i find that annoying.
6. follow the format!!!!!!
7. download the server? o.o
AdminLacie
AdminLacie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down