JellyBeanStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derick's Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

Derick's Gm Application Empty Derick's Gm Application

Post  Derick Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:13 am

Name: Derick XXXX
Age: 12 ( Dont worry about my age that much, I act more mature then my age.)
Ign: Derick/ChiggerZ
E-mail: Zirderick@hotmail.com / xDeadly Derickx (My aim) / Zirderick@yahoo.com
TimeZone: USA Eastern time 5:00
Why Should we pick you?: You should pick me to be a gm because I've been gm for a really long time and many times as well. I love to people and I'm very active. I love to do events and I will never break the rules. I hate hacking because why would you need to hack when you got high rates, so that's why I want to be a gm so i can banned hackors anytime.
How long will you be on the server a day? or a week: Proably forever if nothing turns out bad which I highly doubt.
Do you like Lacie and Linda? (i hope so)(Optional): I dont know them lol but if I meet them they proably be nice people.
Can you code? Sorry, but no. I just do support/event gm sometimes gfx. If you need any kind of banners or such just request me and I'll try to get one.
Experience: I've been a forum mod more then 15+ I've made 3 boards and still up are going. I've been event/support Gm atleast 7/8 and if I become a gm on here it will be 9.
Comments: If you are not hiring gms It's fine with me I'll stay of course, or if I get denied I still will stay to be a member. I hope I become one Very Happy!
Derick
Derick

http://myspace.com/azn_ninjaderick

Back to top Go down

Derick's Gm Application Empty Re: Derick's Gm Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 am

Haha, nice app Derick Razz But server's kinda down :] If you haven't read my other posts... And I'm probably the only one that ACTUALLY posts anymore haha...

Admin
Admin

https://jellybeanstory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SOPHiE Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 am

Very Happy hmm late welcome then (:
SOPHiE
SOPHiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content